Age 65+ retirees, family members, and survivors will enroll from October 1 - November 15. Enrollment is by paper enrollment form. Coverage will be provided by a new Humana Group Medicare Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) plan. Each covered person needs to submit a separate paper enrollment form by the November 15 deadline. If you have any questions about this new plan, please call Humana at the special line dedicated to Freescale retirees at 1 (800) 733-6592.
Information and electronic copies of communications are available now at the Freescale Retiree Benefits Web Site at: www.freescale.com/retiree.
Pre-65 retirees, family members, and survivors will enroll from November 6-17. Enrollment is online at: www.freescale.com/rewards. Information about the coverage options and costs will be posted on the Freescale Retiree Benefits Web Site in mid-October. If you have any questions about the 2007 coverage and your enrollment process, you may contact Freescale Rewards Customer Service at 1 (888) FSL-BENS (375-2367).
Important Information for All Retirees
Are the Social Security numbers of your covered family members on file with Freescale Rewards Customer Service? You can check your information online at: www.freescale.com/rewards. Or call 1 (888) FSL-BENS (375-2367) to ensure these records are complete. Without this information, 2007 coverage for your family members could be delayed.
Freescale Benefits Contact List
- Freescale Customer Service Center
- Freescale Employee Solutions Center: (888)-375-3722
- Humana Customer Service-Medical:(800)-992-5802
- Humana Customer Service-Dental:(800)-233-4013
- Caremark Mail Pharmacy: (800)-990-1940
- APS Healthcare (Behavioral health): (866) 273-2884
- Broadspire (Disability): (800)-424-6965
- VSP (Vision): (800)-877-7195
- Premium Submission Address:
36894 Treasury Center
Chicago, IL 60694-6800
- Web Sites: